How to consume olives in brine:
- pick the required quantity of olives from the jar / bucket and rinse them with water before eating.
- Consume them in the same state.
How to preserve olives in brine:
- Keep refrigerated or at ambient temperature if not more than 22/25 ° C.
- Keep away from light and heat sources.
- To avoid the formation of patina on the surface of the water (natural patina that would be formed since there are no added preservatives) after pick of the olives you must always keep the water level filled. Just use tap water or bottled water, adding a pinch of salt to preserve the brine.
- Keep the lid closed.
Search by: product